What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Want To Put Video On Your Website in 10 Minutes?… Here’s How. Introducing VideoWebWizard 2.0… The Easy Way For You To Start Using & Profiting With Online Video!
- Web Page Templates – Choose from 50 different web pages, minisites, and video optin templates when converting a video.
- Thirteen Video Skins Included – Spice up your videos with these “picture frames” for online videos.
- Multiple Video Conversion – Create video playlists quickly & easily by converting multiple videos at the same time.
- Five Brand-New Players – Including two video playlist players, two widescreen players, and one compact player.
- Download Videos From YouTube – Use videos you’ve already uploaded to YouTube & put them in a more professional video player.
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Video Web Wizard 2.0 scores an averge of 3.72, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Video Web Wizard 2.0 scores 69.52/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.videowebwizard.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: videowebwizard.com you’ll also be taken through to videowebwizard.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)